TheBarchart Chart of the Daybelongs toTurning Point Brands(TPB). I found the tobacco products stock by using Barchart to sort today'sTop Stocks to Ownlist first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then I used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation in the last 6 months. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/13 the stock gained 39.80%.
Turning Point Brands, Inc. provides tobacco products. The Company's product consists of moist snuff, loose leaf chewing tobacco, cigarette papers, make-your-own cigar wraps and cigar smoking tobacco, cigars and liquid and tobacco vapour. Its portfolio of brands includes Zig-Zag(NYSE:R), Beech-Nut(R) and Stoker's(R). Turning Point Brands, Inc. is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on theBarchart.comwebsite when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signals
- 112.26+ Weighted Alpha
- 91.60% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 30.64% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 86.87%
- Technical support level at 29.63
- Recently traded at 30.10 with a 50 day moving average of 23.57
- Market Cap $558 million
- P/E 21.53
- Dividend yield .55%
- Revenue expected to grow 13.30% this year and another 7.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 75.00% this year and an additional 2.60% next year
- Wall Street analysts issued 2 buy recommendations on the stock