Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
CG&S Joins COMARK EQUITY ALLIANCE
Built on Trust and Integrity - Focused on Service, Growth, and Efficiency
Cooperative Grain & Supply is excited to announce a new grain alliance partnership with CoMark Equity Alliance (CEA) beginning February 1, 2022. As a result, CG&S is no longer affiliated with the company, or the employees of the company, formally known as TMA.
Please contact CG&S or our CEA risk management Advisor Jeff Frazier for all of your future grain and risk management needs.
CEA Risk Management Advisor
Thank you for the past, present, and future support of Cooperative Grain & Supply.
2023 CFA Ag Production Financing Program Info Hillsboro, KS 2023 Marketing Brochure.pdf
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
Hillsboro, Kansas (67063)
- Hog Prices Push Upside
- The lean hog futures market is adding another 15 to 82 cents to the upside after a strong rally developed midweek. Dec and July ’23 contracts are the exception, currently trading down by 12 to 30 cents. The USDA National Average Base Hog Price dropped another $3.18 in the AM...
- Cotton Giving Back Triple Digits
- After a rally Tuesday – Thursday, cotton prices are fading into the weekend. Losses in the front months are limited to 215 points so far, though March is still net up 256 points for the week. NASS reported 812 RBs of cotton were consumed in October on the spinning system,...
- Cattle Trading Higher
- Dec cattle options expire at the close today, with FND on Monday. The board is trading 25 to 57 cents higher through the front months. Feeder cattle futures are working $0.82 to $1.65 higher so far. USDA mentioned some light Northern trade on Thursday at $157. The CME Feeder Cattle...
- Double Digit Weakness from Friday Wheat
- Wheat prices are fading into the weekend with double digit losses so far. CBT SRW futures are down 2.13% to 2.55% on the board, with March overtaking the 8/18 $7.60 low. KC futures are giving back 2% to 2.7% through midday. Front month spring wheat futures are firmer, but still...
- Soybeans Firming Up on Friday
- Soybean oil prices continue to drop so far through Friday, with a follow through of 3 to 4% thus far. Beans on the other hand are rebounding through midday, working mid-range on 3 3/4 to 6 1/2 cent gains. Soybean meal futures are mostly 40 cents to $1.10/ton higher. USDA’s...
- Friday Losses from Corn Futures
- Old crop Corn prices are down by double digits at midday. New crop prices are also in the red with 2 to 4 1/4 cent losses so far. USDA reported the cash average ethanol prices were $2.13 to $2.39/gal regionally this week, mostly 5 to 12 cents weaker wk/wk. Corn...