Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
Payments on CG&S accounts are due by the 25th of each month. Fertilizer payments are due by the 10th of each month to qualify for discounts.
2021 CFA Ag Production Financing Program Info 2021 CG&S Letter
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
Hillsboro, Kansas (67063)
- Corn Futures Cautiously Mixed, With Nearby July Higher
- Overnight corn trading has July futures higher and the new crop futures down about 2 cents per bushel. Corn futures also ended the Tuesday session mixed, with a fractional gain in July but 18 to 18 1/4 cent givebacks for new crop. Preliminary open interest plunged 42,259 contracts on Tuesday,...
- Cotton Futures Higher Early Wednesday, Led by Nearby July
- The cotton market starts Wednesday with overnight gains of 18 to 118 points. At the closing bell for the Tuesday session, domestic cotton futures were 13 to 60 points in the black. After an inside day on Monday, the US dollar index futures were weaker on Tuesday. Texas reported...
- Cattle Futures Up Sharply to Converge With Cash
- Fat cattle futures closed Tuesday with triple digit gains. The front month futures were $1.72 to $2.15 stronger pushing June to $123.10. There were a few $120 sales reported in TX. USDA confirmed some light $125 sales for higher graded cattle, but noted the deals were limited. The FCE online...
- Soybeans See Old Crop Futures Interest, New Crop Weak
- Soybean futures start the midweek session with old crop futures up 1 to 3 cents from overnight adjustments. Active November is down 1 ¼. Front month soybeans closed yesterday with double digit losses. New crop futures added to midday losses to close 16 to 17 cents weaker on very limited...
- Hog Futures Mixed, Surplus Pork Stocks Still Tight
- Futures closed mixed on Tuesday. USDA’s National Average Base Hog price was $4.47 higher this afternoon to $128.04. The CME Lean Hog Index for 6/18 was $120.68 after a $0.25 bounce. Ahead of Thursday’s quarterly USDA Hogs and Pigs report, analysts are expecting a 2.3% reduction in the June 1...
- Wheat Futures Pullled Higher by HRS Drought Losses
- Wheat markets were 5 to 12 higher overnight and holding those gains early this morning. At the close for Tuesday, winter wheat markets were in the red whereas spring wheat was comfortably in the black. CBT futures closed 9 to 10 1/2 cents lower. HRW futures ended the session 3...