Online Bill Payment Now Available - Click Here
Please contact CG&S or our CEA risk management Advisor Matt Hartwell for all of your grain and risk management needs.
CEA Risk Management Advisor
Thank you for the past, present, and future support of Cooperative Grain & Supply.
2023 CFA Ag Production Financing Program Info Hillsboro, KS 2023 Marketing Brochure.pdf
135 N Main Hillsboro, KS 67063
Hillsboro Hoop Building
Hillsboro Crop Production
Hillsboro Business Office
- Red Start for Thursday’s Wheat Trade
- Current wheat futures are another 1 to 5 cents weaker, again with SRW as the firmer of the three. Dec SRW had been up by 4 cents overnight. Front month wheat futures fell on Wednesday. CBT SRW futures ended with 0.8% to 1.6% losses of 5 ¾ to 9 ½...
- Hogs Firmed Up on Wednesday
- Ahead of the Hogs and Pigs update from USDA this afternoon, hog futures were 25 to 52 cents in the black on Wednesday. Going into today’s open, Dec is at a net 60c gain for the week, and October is up 60 cents as well. USDA’s National Average Base Hog...
- Nov Beans Back Under $13
- Soybeans are back down so far from Wednesday, while awaiting fresh export data from USDA. The Nov contract is back below the contested $13 mark. Front month soybean futures ended the midweek session with 6 ¾ to 2 cent gains in the back months and a fractional gain for November....
- Fractional Weakness for AM Corn Trade
- Corn is trading fractionally to a penny lower ahead of the weekly Export Sales report release. Dec kept to a tighter 4 ¾ cent range from -2 ¼ to +2 ½ overnight. Corn futures closed the midweek session ½ to 4 ¼ cents higher on Wednesday. That has the Dec...
- Cattle Continued Lower
- Thursday's Export Sales report will be out at 7:30 central. Wednesday’s cattle market extended the pullback with 30 to 90 cent losses. The October contract settled the session 10 cents weaker, for a net $2.17 drop for the week to date. Dec fats are down by $3.17 for the week....
- Cotton Moving Higher into Export Sales Data
- Cotton is trading triple digits to the plus side so far this morning. FAS will release the weekly Export Sales report shortly. The cotton market was off the highs, but held on for gains on Wednesday. The board was 12 to 24 points higher at the settle. December contracts were...